Sunday, 5 March 2017

      During the past 3 days I was with my class again as the student was on sick leave.  The new topic they will be doing is Transport, so this week we started to learn about land transport.  Next week they will be covering air transport and the week after that, sea transport, both with the student.  That is when I shall finally be back in class for good, so for the last week of the topic I shall be with the children and we shall be learning about 'space'.

     Unfortunately,  the resources I use are all stored away right now so for these three days, I had to borrow or improvise resources but we managed to do just fine.


      We talked about land transport and road safety and we painted traffic lights.


































      We learned new vocabulary, revised the letters we learned so far and learned a new letter 'e' (elmu).






































      During Maths we learned about big numbers and how to compare 2 quantities, which is more, which is less.











No comments:

Post a Comment